Route Delivery Driver (CDL-A or CDL-B) at
Lafayette area distribution warehouse is currently seeking CDL drivers to work daily delivery routes. Work weeks are Tuesday through to Friday, working from 4:30am – until. Candidates will need to have route delivery experience, a valid CDL-A or CDL-B driver’s license, Medical DOT card, and previous experience driving box trucks. (18-wheeler experience is a plus). Drivers would be responsible for unloading goods as well to complete deliveries and occasionally collecting payments from clients.
Temp to perm w/benefits after permanent hire.
Opportunity for overtime.
- Pre-employment screening
- Valid CDL-A or CDL-B Driver’s License and Medical DOT card
- Verifiable work experience
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must be available and able to work the hours of the shift.
- Flexibility needed at the end of the shift due to shift ending when route is completed and the vehicle returns to the warehouse.
Please submit up to date resumes for consideration for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.