Quality Assurance Technician at
We are looking to hire a Quality Assurance technician for PM shift.
Quality Assurance Technicians execute daily quality activities to assess incoming materials, work in-process, labeling, final inspections, analysis and testing of finished products, and perform sanitation responsibilities.
- Monitor and record packaging of finished food products in a production environment.
- Ensure compliance with SQF, Kosher, Organic, and other regulatory requirements
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are followed
- Assist production when quality and safety issues arise.
- Check and test batches prior to release for production.
- Maintain Cleanliness of QA laboratory.
you will be able to:
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business procedures, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Enter data accurately and generate reports
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from production personnel and/or managers
- Work as a team and individually to accomplish the work
- Problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Use basic hand tools, meters, or related items to take product temperatures and lab samples.
- Possess excellent attention to detail along with willingness to step forward and point out any problems
Pay is based off experience
shift is 3pm- 2 am, Monday- Friday with some Saturdays
To inquire about this position, please call (504) 779-9040.