Order Picker/Selector & Packers at
Upper Lafayette business has immediate openings for warehouse workers. The warehouse is seeking order pullers for various departments and order packers for temp to perm positions. The company provides opportunities for cross training and upward mobility with their company.
- Pullers are responsible for pulling items to build shipments based on ledgers for large/bulk orders. The position will also involve packing and palletizing products as well.
- Order packers will work with order pullers to package products for shipment, including building boxes/cases, adding inserts, ice, and other components to make items steady and keep frozen items cold for shipping.
- Positions available include Freezer Puller, Produce/Cooler Puller, Dry Puller, and Packer for Frozen Goods positions.
- Workers must have flexibility the work until the end of the shift, since they work each day until the work is completed.
Temp to perm positions | Pay: $12-13+/hr (DOE/DOJ)
Shift: 2nd shift – Mon – Thurs, 12pm – until; Earlier starts on Fridays, 10/11am – until.
Sign-on bonus*, raise, working bonuses, and full benefits package available after permanent hire.
- Pre-employment screening
- Previous work experience needed.
- Verifiable references
- Reliable transportation to and from job site
- Flexibility to work hours needed to complete shifts each day
Please send in up to date resumes/work history for review for consideration for these career opportunities. You can email resumes to: email@example.com.