Tool Technician / Quality Control at
Broussard area business is currently seeking a tool technician. Main duties of the position will require: Dimensional verification of components and assemblies, verification of quality documentation, signing off on product testing, visual inspection, technical assistance to outside suppliers, engineering and operations, and working with customer inspectors. This position will require 24hr call. Ideal candidate will have flexible availability, aware of safety procedures, will be detail oriented, self motivated and work well in a team environment. A minimum of three years of previous experience required.
- Reading and understanding specifications and other work related documents
- Identifying problems to develop/evaluate options and recommend solutions
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problem
- Inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Must be able to read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and / or specifications
- Safely operate, and maintain the equipment used in the daily performance of their activities
- Understand and carry out routine oral/ written instructions
- Able to work with colleagues in creating a team working environment.
- Accurately complete/maintain necessary reports / records
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Familiar with, and knowledgeable in the use of, the typical measuring tools used for mechanical inspection such as dial calipers, micrometers, hardness testers, optical contour projector, hard gauges and Gage maker Mic-Trac system.
Required to lift up to 50lbs
GED/High School Diploma
Ability to work in the elements
Please forward a resume for review to email@example.com or complete our company’s online application at: http://www.worknetstaffing.com/employment-application/