Administrative Assistant at
Administrative Assistant-Hattiesburg Location
(Part Time Position)
The position is responsible assisting with organizing a fast-paced recruiting office grow sales. Primary responsibility will be making sure all aspects of the office are handled with professionalism and allow the sales function of the location to thrive. This position reports to the RD of the Hattiesburg, MS location.
- Answer and screen incoming calls from new applicants to clients
- Assist new applications with questions on online application process
- Assist employees with any changes in information or forms
- Screen and handle all emails in timely manner
- Receive re-add confirm with clients approval on time sheets enter and scan time to corporate office
- Scan and send all new employee paperwork to payroll department weekly and file for proper record keeping.
- Put toghether employees packets, applications and or orientation release forms for each company
- Clean office on Thursday afternoons.
- Prior office/administrative experience
- Solid computer knowledge and skills
- Experience in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Prior Salesforce experience a plus
- Skills: Excellent communication and follow-up skills, outstanding written and oral skills, solid people skills, outstanding organizational skills, high attention to detail, consistent professional image, and the ability to multi task and handle a fast-paced environment on a daily basis.
- Commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1978 as Applied Technical Services, WorkNet now serves the temporary services needs of business through the United States. We work with manufacturers, distributers, hotels and the industrial market to help eliminate the pain of employing high turnover hourly workers. WorkNet offers a broad range of staffing services that include Temporary/Contingent Staffing, Temp-to-Hire, Payroll, and Direct Hire. WorkNet is built on a proud reputation of our exceptional service and outstanding performance. We stress close personal attention to our clients’ needs, top quality employees and jobs done on time and within budget.
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com for consideration for this position.