Business Development Specialists (New Orleans and Baton Rouge area) at
Location:New Orleans, La; Baton Rouge, La.
Worknet Staffing is currently seeking Business Development Professional for internal positions in our New Orleans and Baton Rouge offices. There are two positions available.
Founded in 1978 as Applied Technical Services, WorkNet now serves the temporary services needs of business through the United States. We work with manufacturers, distributers, hotels and the industrial market to help eliminate the pain of employing high turnover hourly workers. WorkNet offers a broad range of staffing services that include Temporary/Contingent Staffing, Temp-to-Hire, Payroll, and Direct Hire. WorkNet is built on a proud reputation of our exceptional service and outstanding performance. We stress close personal attention to our clients’ needs, top quality employees and jobs done on time and within budget.
The position is responsible for generating revenue through B2B sales. Expertise in developing the sales process, obtaining leads and managing the sales funnel, maintaining existing client relationships, and providing detailed reporting and sales forecasting is required. This position reports to the GM/VP of Operations.
TITLE: Business Development – WorkNet
- Assist in the development and implementation of a business development program including personal sales calls, and telephone sales
- Direct and manage customer development activities, including face-to-face customer contact to create and develop a good business relationship with existing and inactive customers and retain and build additional revenues
- Utilize consultative sales skills to assess client needs and educate on the power of WorkNet to enhance business opportunities
- Work directly in the field to research and cultivate leads to build a strong pipeline of qualified prospects in order to maximize conversion
- Utilize entrepreneurial mindset to manage territory through creative communication and marketing strategies to engage local businesses
- Conduct outside sales and service calls to ensure a quality customer experience
- Conduct outside sales and service calls to reactivate inactive customer accounts
- Manage follow-up process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecasts for assigned geographic area
- Maintain a strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis
- Represents company at association meetings, networking groups, business shows and job fairs to promote
- BA preferred
- 5+ years of a proven track record in institutional sales
- Prior Salesforce experience preferred
- Skills: Excellent communication and follow-up skills, outstanding written and oral skills, superior business and negotiation skills, extensive industry contacts, ability and willingness to travel (up to 50%), outstanding organizational skills, high attention to detail, consistent professional image, tenacity
- Commensurate with experience.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com for consideration for this career position